- The Company – refers to Amazing Limousines Pty Ltd or Limo Hire Melbourne Pty. Ltd.
- The Hirer – refers to the person confirming the booking with a non-refundable deposit
- Party – refers to all members of the Hirers group who will be included in the Hire Period
- Hire Period – refers to the period of time the Hirer has booked the vehicle for.
- Booking Confirmation – refers to the email confirmation sent from the Company to the Hirer
- Deposit – refers to the non-refundable amount of approximately 30% of booking total
- Balance Payment – refers to the outstanding amount owed by the Hirer to The Company after the deposit has been paid.
- Overtime – refers to any extension of time past the agreed Hire Period
- Additional Stock – refers to any additional products agreed to between The Company and The Hirer for their Hire Period
- The Company abides by the Privacy Act 1988. Any personal information that is collected by The Company which is deemed necessary for the booking is collected in accordance to The Privacy Act 1988 and will not be disclosed to other parties that are not involved in the Hire Period, unless required by law to do so. The Company abides by the Privacy Act 1988. Any personal information that is collected by The Company which is deemed necessary for the booking is collected in accordance to The Privacy Act 1988 and will not be disclosed to other parties that are not involved in the Hire Period, unless required by law to do so.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- To confirm a booking, a non-refundable deposit of approximately 30% of the booking total (inclusive of GST) is required. This can be completed via EFT transfer or via Credit card. All credit card payments will incur a 2% processing fee. By paying this deposit the Hirer is accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company will email a booking confirmation to the Hirer once a deposit has been received.
- Balance Payment – The balance of the booking cost can be paid via EFT or Credit Card up until 14 days before the booking, otherwise the balance is to be paid on the day of the booking.
- Overtime – any additional time agreed to by The Company and The Hirer outside of the agreed Hire Period is to be charged in 15 minutely increments and is payable on the day of the booking.
- The Hirer accepts full responsibility for all member in his/her party and agrees all members will follow the terms and conditions.
- The Hirer is financially responsible for any clean-up costs or damages incurred during the hire period of the vehicle. The Hirer is to provide valid Credit Card details as security against any damage or cleaning cost incurred during the hire period. Cleaning and damage costs will be deducted from this Credit Card. If the damages do effect a following pre-booked booking The Hirer is responsible for compensation costs to The Company.
- Smoking is not prohibited in the vehicles and if the Hirer or part of his/her party do not comply the Company have the right to cease the Hire Period with no refund offered.
- In accordance to Federal and State Law, the Company do not accept any responsibility or liability for any illicit substances that are transferred into the vehicle by the Hirer or a member of his/her party. If the Hirer or a member of his/her party are found to be in possession of illicit substances the hire period will be terminated and no refund will be provided.
- In the event where the Hirer or his/her party are under the age of 18, no alcohol is to be consumed in the vehicle.
- The Hirer is not to bring any food products in the vehicle during the Hire Period.
- The Company is not liable for any injuries sustained during the Hire Period.
- Personal items are the responsibility of the Hirer and members of his/her party. The Company is not in any way responsible for any items lost during the Hire Period. If an item is found by The Company, they will endeavour to return the items to the Hirer.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances that may cause delays, eg roadworks, poor weather, car accidents or vehicle breakdowns. In these circumstances, the Company will make every effort to contact and update the Hirer of any delays. In this situation the Company does not have to offer any form of compensation.
- In the unlikely event of vehicle breakdown every effort will be made by the Company to repair or replace the vehicle for the Hirer. In the circumstance that a replacement vehicle is not available a full refund of monies paid will be refunded to the Hirer.
CANCELLATION/ BOOKING ALTERATIONS
- If the Hirer wishes to cancel their booking, the agreed deposit amount is non-refundable, which is generally 30% of the total of the booking.
- Once a booking is confirmed with a non-refundable deposit, any requests for change to the Hire Period is at the discretion of The Company.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to confirm the booking details with The Company by responding to the Booking Confirmation.
- The Hirer may request Additional Stock. This is organised at the discretion of The Company and additional costs will be agreed upon and paid by The Hirer to the Company.